The Nilfisk SC2000 mini ride-on scrubber dryer eases the working effort significantly compared a walk-behind machine. An attractive choice for cleaning of offices, supermarkets, sports centers, shops, restaurants, hotels, and institutions like hospitals and schools. Optional Ecoflex model pictured.
Nilfisk SC2000 floor scrubber/dryer
Taking working speed up to 6 km/h – from an average 4 km/h with a walk-behind scrubber dryer– the SC2000 has a great impact on both productivity and cleaning costs.
It is easy to maneuver even in narrow spaces thanks to its compact dimensions. Thanks to its silent mode function for ultra-low sound level,you can use the machine for daytime cleaning, even in sound sensitive areas.70L tank capacity allows to clean up to 120 minutes per tank reducing the time spent for dumps and refills.
- Productive: 53 cm scrubbing width, high speed (6 km/h), 70/70 L
- Compact and comfortable: very compact dimensions for narrow areas, comfortable seat and wide space for operator’s legs.
- Consistent cleaning quality: Solution flow of detergent/water automatically controlled by speed.
- Ideal for daytime cleaning: Low noise Vac motor system with silent mode setting working at just 62 ±3 dBA
- Easy to control: Dashboard with One-Touch button; intuitive display integrated in the steering wheel.
- New water filling system automatically shutoff water when the tank is full
- Easy handling: Automatic brush click on/off and plastic light squeegee with patent elastic strap system.
- Sustainable: Ecoflex system with flexible detergent setting and water-only cleaning – optional.
- Self-adjusting brush speed according to floor type and application to save energy consumptions.
- One year commercial warranty
Scrub Path (mm)
Solution/Recovery tank (L)
Operating weight (kg)
1270 x 550 x 1020
|Power Source|| |
24V Gel , onboard charger