Fine dust, coarse dirt and liquids: Karcher's NT 50/1 Tact Te wet and dry vacuum cleaner is truly unstoppable. Its 50-litre bumpered container with metal castors and an oil-resistant drain hose as well as the height-adjustable push handle make it ideal for cleaning work spaces and machines in production facilities, workshops and on construction sites. It was designed for the most demanding customers in industry and construction who rely on professional machines and appreciate uninterrupted, dust-free working on a daily basis. This is ensured by the proven Tact filter cleaning system and the moisture-resistant PES flat pleated filter, among other things. An integrated power outlet with an automatic on/off switch makes working with power tools easier, while the new central rotary switch enables easy selection of suction settings, and the speed can be continuously adjusted with a separate knob. Extensive, newly developed accessories come as standard with this and can be easily stored in the integrated suction hose and accessory storage feature.
Karcher 50/1 Tact Te L wet and dry vacuum
SKU: ZY-50/1 Tact Te L
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Automatic filter cleaning system Tact
- The filter cleans itself fully automatically and without loss of suction power with powerful blasts of air.
- Unique filter service life of at least 180 kg fine dust in the market.
Tool sleeve with false air slide and rubber attachment
- The new tool socket ensures an optimal connection to the power tool.
- The suction force can be regulated via the rotating ring on the base body of the socket.
Device socket with automatic on / off switch
- Te versions are equipped as standard with a socket, automatic on / off switch and anti-static preparation.
Convenient side storage of crevice nozzle and tool socket
- Thanks to the integrated storage, all accessories are stowed away safely and always ready to hand.