Karcher's walk-behind scrubber-dryer B 40 W Bp includes a brush head with disc technology and a working width of 51 centimeters, a maintenance-free battery with 24 volts and 115 ampere hours as well as a stepless drive with forward and reverse rotation. Also included is the innovative KIK key system, which effectively prevents incorrect operation, the time-saving auto-fill function for convenient, automatic filling of the fresh water tank and DOSE detergent dosing system for exact dosing of a preset amount of detergent into the 40 liter fresh water tank.
Karcher B40 W Bp Dose floor scrubber/dryer
SKU: ZY-B40 W Bp
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
3 batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free 70 Ah (C5), low-maintenance 80 Ah (C5) or maintenance-free 105 Ah (C5).
- The built-in charger can be adjusted to the various battery types.
- Forward and reverse operation.
- Variable speed.
Straight or curved suction bar
- For perfect suction on every floor.
- There are also different suction lips to choose from: Natural rubber or oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted suction lips for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
Innovative KIK system
- Yellow key for operators, grey key for supervisors.
- Reduced service costs due to less operating error.
Practical device shape
- The slim machine can be easily manoeuvred, even in tight spaces.
- The asymmetric shape offers the best view of the surface to be cleaned.
Dose cleaning agent dosing unit
- Available with optional on-board cleaning agent dosing unit.
- Precise and uniform dosing (adjustable up to 3%).