The NT 30/1 Tact Te M wet & dry vacuum safely and reliably removes respirable dusts in dust class M, which are frequently incurred in construction sites. M class vacuums are currently strongly recommended by worksite governing bodies for removal of silica dust.
Karcher NT 30/1 Tact Te M wet and dry vacuum
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Automatic filter cleaning system Tact
- The filter cleans itself fully automatically and without loss of suction power with powerful blasts of air.
- Unique filter service life of at least 180 kg fine dust in the market.
Tool sleeve with false air slide and rubber attachment
- The new tool socket ensures an optimal connection to the power tool.
- The suction force can be regulated via the rotating ring on the base body of the socket.
Device socket with automatic on / off switch
- Te versions are equipped as standard with a socket, automatic on / off switch and anti-static preparation.
Convenient side storage of crevice nozzle and tool socket
- Thanks to the integrated storage, all accessories are stowed away safely and always ready to hand.